ITEC are commited in promoting student and staff safety in all our settings, we have followed government guidelines in full.
Current Vacancies @ ITEC
The roles are to work within a team of assessors/tutors on a freelance/associate basis to deliver:
- Business Administration Standards
- Learning and Skill Mentor Standards
- Learning and Skills Assessor Standards
- Learning and Development Practitioner Standards
- Retailer Standards
- Retail Manager Standards
- Teaching Assistant Standards
- Team Leading Standards
Various roles are available to work across Yorkshire. The roles are advertised as Associate/Freelance possible full time available after initial period.
The Tutor is responsible for the successful delivery of the Vocational and Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT provision if applicable. The successful candidate will deliver a high-quality learning experience and drive quality to achieve targets. The Tutor should enjoy teaching, have a passion to see learners succeed and achieve their qualifications and have a good knowledge of their vocational subject as well as good Maths, English and ICT to teach effectively.
· Delivery of Vocational apprenticeship standard, English, Maths and ICT
· Maintain effective tutor records
· Conduct initial assessment
· Develop and produce an engaging and effective Scheme of Work and lessons
· Manage face to face learning and online learning
· Actively follow ITEC policies
Got a question? Want to learn more? Contact ITEC and we’ll be more than happy to help!